Links Technology Solutions, Inc. is excited to announce the release of TariffShark CPUC Version 2. This release is a major update to the software first introduced in November 2016 for California utilities managing tariffs and filing advice letters with the California Public Utility Commission. Initially built to streamline the management and filing of electric and gas tariffs, TariffShark CPUC v2 better handles the nuances of water utility tariffs.
If you currently use TariffShark CPUC, you are entitled to this software update for no additional fees. Our US-based Support Team is standing by to help you get started with the upgrade.
If you’re not yet using TariffShark CPUC to meet your CPUC tariff and advice letter obligations, we invite you to contact sales and ask for a software demonstration today.
What’s New in the Update?
Here are just a few of the new features and enhancements provided in the update.
- Configurable business rules
- Supports multiple, configurable Document Layouts and Header & Footer Templates
- Multi-Sheet commands for viewing clean and marked content
- Copy content from one Component to another
- Publish multiple tariffs at once
- Performance improvements throughout
- And much, much more