If you are a user of the original TariffShark Premier product, we encourage you to contact LINKS for a demo of Hammerhead and see for yourself why so many customers are adding Hammerhead to their core product.
If you’re not yet using TariffShark to meet your FERC eTariff obligations, we invite you to contact sales and ask for a demo of TariffShark Hammerhead today.
What's New in the Update?
- A Filing may be associated with a Filing in a different Tariff Database
- Overtaken by Events was added as a valid FERC Response for Pro Forma FTRVs
- When generating FERC Attachment content, Whole Document TRVs are eligible for inclusion
- Improved usability around changing Company and Tariff Database context
- Greater visibility to licensed Companies
- Various improvements to Filing validations
- Microsoft Word 2013 compatibility
- SQL Server 2012 compatibility
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements